Are you interested in becoming a contributor to DocMode? The platform has +150,000 registered users and many users join for weekly live lectures and courses. Further, DocMode promotes these blogs via its social channels, which gives an added boost to your profile.
We invite blog / article contributions on topics related to medicine, pharma, new treatment therapies, future of healthcare, etc. Please visit our blog sector to get an idea about topics which are acceptable or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles must preferably be between 400-600 words in length. Though we don’t have an upper limit but would request you to create a series of two to three articles. As we have seen readers tend to leave reading an article halfway, if they are lengthy.
- We request you to also share pictures, graphical representations or related videos which can help readers to better understand the article.
- The blog article should be original work by the author.
- If the blog article is found to be plagiarized in any form, it will be dismissed.
- Ensure the article has reference links in case you need to quote.
- Please don’t share self – promotional articles, as these will be rejected.
- Authors should submit a short bio along with their mail id, photo and social media handles.
- The final right to accept or reject the article remains with the DocMode team after review.