DocMode understands the need for constant learning among all individuals in healthcare which is a field that is evolving every single day.
Along with learning, DocMode creates an environment where healthcare professionals and various players in the Healthcare space can interact and engage doctors as well as take advantage of our performance assessment tools to better their clinical acumen in their daily medical practice.
If you have the energy, passion, and skills to help us make a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
Committed to Learning
We analyze each person’s strengths and utilize it to its fullest potential.
New thinking and great ideas are vital to our growth. You will be given the support for driving the force for change.
We stimulate and motivate by introducing the finest professionals around the globe at your fingertips.
When traditional approaches won’t work, We advance with the evolving world to improve and scale up efficiency initiatives so that you have a better experience being with us.
Join our Team
We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our Technology team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
Duties and responsibilities:Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Collaborate with members of a creative team
- Manage front-end and back-end website development
- Create WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Monitoring the performance of the live website
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices
- Working experience in open edX setup/installation and enhancement,
- Open edX Production configurations, Theming and Branding, Multisite, Certificates, SAML, Basic Reporting (grades, enrollments)
- Strong programming knowledge in Python, Django Framework and Object Oriented concepts.
- Customizing Open edX instances include XBlocks, LTIs and APIs.
- Understanding of MOOC (Massive open online course) Architecture.
- Experience in Open edX mobile app with branding and analytics set up.
- Working experience in compiling binaries/installation on Unix/Linux environments
Duties and responsibilities:
- Designing & developing new features as per client requirements keeping in mind the existing architecture.
- Creating Unit tests for the modules developed.
- Modifying/enhancing existing features in LMS.