DocMode understands the need for constant learning among all individuals in healthcare which is a field that is evolving every single day.
Along with learning, DocMode creates an environment where healthcare professionals and various players in the Healthcare space can interact and engage doctors as well as take advantage of our performance assessment tools to better their clinical acumen in their daily medical practice.
If you have the energy, passion, and skills to help us make a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
Committed to Learning
We analyze each person’s strengths and utilize it to its fullest potential.
New thinking and great ideas are vital to our growth. You will be given the support for driving the force for change.
We stimulate and motivate by introducing the finest professionals around the globe at your fingertips.
When traditional approaches won’t work, We advance with the evolving world to improve and scale up efficiency initiatives so that you have a better experience being with us.
Join our Team
- Experience as front-end web developer.
- Hands-on with libraries like jQuery.
- Hands-on with front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap
- Thorough knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and REST APIs
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Bootstrap Framework Knowledge is a must.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, etc. will be an addon
- Experience working as web designer - 2 to 3 years