Bioceramic Reparative Cement
12 Years with scientific proven results Top Endodontic Reparative Cement according to Dental Advisor.
• Ions calcium release-enhances formation of mineralized tissue,to provide biological seal of perforations
• Biological action:Capable of inducing neoformation of periradicular cement
• Easy to use –doesnot lose properties due to moisture of oral tissues
• Bactericidal due to high alkalinity
• Low solubility
• Biocompatible to oral tissues-low inflammatory response
• Adequate compressive strengths
• More radiopaque than dentin and bone
• Setting time of 15minutes.
• Treatment of iatrogenic or decay related perforations(root and furcations)
• Treatment of root perforations associated with internal resorption
• Surgical treatment of root perforations
• Parendodontic surgery with retro filling(Apicoectomy)
• Direct pulp capping
Initial Ph-10.2,Ph after 3 hrs-12.5,Initial Compression resistance-44.2MPa,Solubility-0.1-1%,Radiopacity-7.17mm of Al,Ions Ca release-10.10ppm,Micro hardness-39.9HVN,Setting time-15 minutes.
MTA – Angelus White 7 applications 1g of MTA+ 3 ml of distilled water
MTA White-7applications,MTA Grey-7applications,MTA White-2applications.