- Fluoride releasing flowable composite. A flowable for all your clinical situations
- A choice of 3 viscosities-waves, wave mv, wave hv. Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV contain specially treated Nano-fillers to maximize polish ability, wear resistance and strength.
- Ease of extrusion is improved with the addition of these specially treated Nano-fillers.
- For use in just about every restoration
- Class V restorations
- Tunnel / air abrasion preparations
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Minimal Class I, II, III, IV restorations
- Radiopaque cavity liners
- Cervical abrasion/erosion lesions
- Abfraction lesions
- Implant seals
- Incisal abrasions
- Repair enamel defects
- Minor core build-ups
- Temporary crowns
- Splint mobile teeth
- Restorations in deciduous teeth
- Repair porcelain restorations
- Block out undercuts in inlay/Onlays/crown preparations
- Cover stains
- Adhering tooth jewelry
- Ceramic inserts
- Wave’s 14 shades are ideal for all anterior and posterior restorations A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, B3, C2, C3, D3, OA2, incisal, gingival and bleach.
- Gingival shade is ideal for restoring cervical lesions in elderly patients. For teeth lighter than B1, Bleach shade is available.
- A semi-translucent shade, Incisal, is perfect as a final layer for composite restorations.
- High compressive strength (345MPa) suitable for multiple applications.
- 1x1g syringe refills with 5 single use disposable tips.
- Wave A1,wave A2,waveA3,waveB1,waveB2, wave OA2, wave MV A1, wave MV A2,waveMV A3,waveMV A3.5