Ethylenediaminetetracetic acid (EDTA) gel,For removing the smear layer. A must For All Root Canal Preparations Complements the actions of Avuechlor
• Removes smear layer and softens the dentin & eases the removal of calcified
• Carbamide peroxide interacts with Avuechlor produces Oxygen bubbles which flushes out
the debris .
• EDTA reacts with calcium deposits & softens the canal walls and hence helps rapid
cleansing and enlargement of canals.
• Lubricates instrument movement, eliminates instrument binding and breakages .
• Unclogs dentinal tubules, and apical area, allows better penetration and easier
placement of root canal medicaments and fillings in the canals.
• Chelates calcium from calcified root canal
• Softens infected Dentine
• Helps widening and shaping the canals
• Best suited for Debridement in root canal
• Removes smear layer
• Antibacterial effect in the canal
• Helps clearance of Dentinal tubules & Apical area
EDTA disodium salt-15%w/w Carbamide peroxide-10%w/w Lubricants and excipients.
3 g in a syringe.
Aveuprep 3g syringe,Aveuprep 6g syringes