- Light cured radiopaque calcium hydroxide paste.
- Low solubility
- Protects pulp.
- Time-saving, direct application and light curing.
- Acts as remineralizing Agent
- High compressive strength.
- Helps in formation of secondary dentin.
- Made In Germany.
- Indirect pulp capping
- Lining of cavities for following filling procedures.
- Recommended curing time (light cure) ;40 sec
- Working time (full operating light) ;> 1:00 min
- Depth of cure (40 sec);>3mm
- Compressive strength; 180 MPa
- 4.5 gram syringe