- Price Free
- Language English
- Course Start Date: May 16th, 2022
Course End Date:
May 16th, 2023
- Enrollment Date: April 12th, 2022
About this Program
Objective of the Program
- Development of skill for drug storage
- Enhancement of communication skill with patients
- Acquire the technique of digital Practice with modern technology
- Improvement of drug-to-drug interactions knowledge
Need of the Program
At the end of program participants will be able to manage drug store, good communication with patient, related to queries raised by him/her, can use modern technology for their digital practice and upgradation of drug interactions knowledge, which can help in developing customer care.
Meet the Faculty
Dr. Vaishali ThakareMBBS, MD Pharmacology
Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology at DY Patil School of Medicine, Mumbai.
Dr. Sanjith SaseedharanHOD - Critical Care
SL Raheja Hospital, Mumbai.
Dr. Brian PintoChief of Cardiology
Holy Family Hospital, Mumbai